The Register of St. John's Episcopal Church in Arden contains over 300 pages with more than 3,000 names. It covers the time period from 1852 to 1924. It has been indexed (see below) and all of its pages are digitized. Contact the society for access to a specific page.
An article about the congregation appeared in the Summer 2014 publication of the Tuxedo Park Business Portfolio.
Enter text to search for: